Friday, May 18, 2018

Kosmogyr - Eviternity (2018)



Ok Ok Ok Ladies and Germs.  I know it has been over 4 years since Succulent Teeth has last posted but I was just busy with life. I'm striving to get back into giving all my viewers the great music that I have come across in my life and wanted to kick it back off with KOSOMOGYR'S Eviternity LP.  These two mother fuckers from Prague, Czechia absolutely blew my dome skully off with this beautifully crushing release.  Before their debut LP Eviternity, they have put out one single containing track three "Quiescent" with the same style of art as this.  Eviternity is the "new wave" of Black Metal and I see no problem with this at all, when done correctly.  Fiercely executed. Superb Production. Filled with Atmosphere. Definitely in my top 10 releases for 2018.  I have never air drum "machined" so much in my life.  Actually think I can play drums after listening to this in my car so many times.  
Support. Support. Support.

Here

No comments:

Post a Comment